New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Monday, June 20, 2011

6/19/11

Dear Family,
I am pleased to say that this week was very tame compared to last week. (note from Mom... This means that there were no popped tires from glass, no one was pushed from the metro, no naked men running through the square with a loudspeaker, no one offering to sell them acid...) We did have a few interesting experiences but that's just normal here, haha. I'm glad to hear that WIlliam is moved in and that James had a good week.  James would do well at fullback out of that offense. Fullback is an easy spot to learn and he's fast. That trip out East sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I am excited to hear how it goes.  I haven't had a lot of time to take pictures but I will try to get some out to you soon. 
My companion is Elder Steven Alexander from Reno, Nevada. He is a stud! He has been out for a year and is a few months older than William. (There is a muslim man sitting next to me in the library and he keeps muttering to himself and randomly breaking out in song). We have 3 investigators with baptismal dates. George, Freddy, and Charles are all from Ghana. They are awesome. Just really genuine guys with good hearts. Mom, my favorite food here is Suriname food. It is the BEST ever! Holy cow, I could eat it all day long! There is one Dutch recipe that I do like called Stampot. It's pretty generic but really good! Please send my love to Grandma and Grandpa Webb. I love getting her letters and I am writing her back finally today! Please also let Grandpa and Grandma Buckwalter and Schulte know that I love them and that I'm thinking about them and praying for them.  Hope you have an excellent week! I haven't got the MP# player package this week but I did get the other. Thank you so much!
Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment