New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Monday, June 18, 2012

6/18/12


Dear Family,

I'm being transferred to Rotterdam as zone leader. I'm sad to leave this place as I have had some of the most incredible experiences while being here. I am super excited however to work in a new area. I have not yet served in the Rotterdam Zone. I will have officially served in each zone in the mission :). My new companion is Elder Ellis (He's AUSTRIAN!!!) I'm super excited to work with him. He's super cool and it will be a lot of fun working with him. My new address is:
Polderlaan 20C
3074 ME
Rotterdam South

The Netherlands

I love Apeldoorn so much. It's incredible how fast you fall in love with the people and the city. Apeldoorn and Deventer has made a great impression on me and I will always remember this place. It's been so much fun serving with Elder Li. I have learned so much from him.  He will do wonders here in Apeldoorn with Elder Van Rij.

The work this week was great! We had a couple of really cool miracles. Music seems to be playing a big role in finding. This past week we went along the doors and met a woman named Michaela. She is 39 and has 3 kids. She's a total rocker and was wearing a KISS t-shirt. At first she was super closed but then we started talking about KISS haha, we set up an appointment had a lesson and now she has a baptismal date for 29 July. It's just super funny and awesome sometimes how God works. Jack, Leo, and Olina accepted the word of wisdom without any doubts and will be baptized the week after this Saturday. If everything goes through, Apeldoorn should have a baptism each week this next month.  These people are incredible. They are so prepared, humble and open to feeling the Spirit. It's been such an incredible experience working with them. I'm still in denial that I'm leaving, haha so I'm really not sure what else to write about.  I hope you all had a wonderful week. It was fun seeing the pictures! Love you guys.

Love,
Elder Schulte 

No comments:

Post a Comment