New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Last Transfer! 1/19/13


Dear Family,

I am beginning my last transfer... I cannot believe it. Luckily I have cheated death! (got an extension and am able to delay coming home) I will be flying out on the 22nd of March so I bought some time. This past week, was a bit of a tough one. We spent almost the entire week at the mission home. We picked up the new missionaries, looked for new apartments (due to the influx of missionaries coming in) and then sent off the missionaries going home. Sending off Elder Calkins and Elder Guanuna was a tough one for me. Those two were the first dutch speaking missionaries that I met in the MTC. They are close friends of mine and it was just really weird to watch them walk through the gates at the airport. For this last transfer, I am still with Elder van Rij and we are still working with President Robinson. I am very thankful for that opportunity. I have learned so much from working with him.  
   The work is going very well. We are coming up on some baptisms and we are super excited. I know that the Lord is preparing the Netherlands for this new stake! We hear nothing but miracles every single day from many missionaries. Everyone is excited and everyone is starting to catch the vision. It's truly inspiring.
     I'm doing my best to work hard, stay focused and to talk to everyone I can. I love this work. I love this people. I love God!  There is no other place that I would rather be. I am thankful for this opportunity and value every moment of it. It has changed my way of looking at life and continues to change it.
     I hope to receive an e-mail from you soon. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Love,
Elder Schulte 

No comments:

Post a Comment