New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 8

Dear Family,
Holy Flipping Cow!!! Dad you look incredible! You are the Man! How does it feel? I bet it feels great :D. Gosh, you look sharp.  The apartment is super nice. We are very blessed to have that living space. The other apartment  was just getting a little out of hand so they decided to move us. I really love the new apartment.   I'll be honest, since being out here, I have realized how much i look up to James. James is a total stud. . I figured Sister Rodgers would be the next Seminary teacher. It makes sense! I hope she gets blessed out of her mind because she has a tough job. That's sweet though. I love the Old Testament. I am halfway through Leviticus right now and still plugging away. It's so cool to see how much symbolism there is about Christ in just Leviticus alone.

If you look on the mission blog, there is a picture of my companion and me on Loel and Paula Tibbets blog the site might be loelandpaulatibbets@blogspot.com while we were moving. I got all the postcards and packages, I'm just super hard on writing people back. To be honest, I haven't had much of a P-day in a few weeks with all the moving and some of our investigators can only meet on Mondays :/ so I'm really behind on writing people back.  That's good that gramps is doing well! I will try to send him a letter soon if I can get his mailing address. I have to finsih some other e-mails. but it was great hearing from you!
  
I had a great week! Things were fantastic and we had really nice weather. Unfortunately, the baptism didn't go through this week. We couldn't teach all of the lessons in time. We're shooting for this next week though!  I cannot believe that school is starting up again. OK, so news for this week. One big event that happened was the international gay pride parade... Holy cow. I don't even know what to say other than I have never seen so many gay people in my life, literally. The entire centrum  was full of men who thought they were women and vice versa.We had to go to an appointment up in north so we had to transfer buses at the centrum. It's like nothing I had every seen before. We had a super big week this week. and our special miracle of the week was: I took Elder Pitchforth (ask ifWilliam knows his older brother ELder Jeremy Pitchforth Thailand Bangkok mission) out around Amsterdam on an exchange. It is his first transfer and he's been here in the land for a few weeks. Anyway, in that one day, we found 4 new investigators and taught 6 lessons. Neither of us are amazingly stellar with the language but we did enough to have an awesome day! The Lord was really looking out for us that day.  I loved reading the emails from everyone attached and I will try my hardest to write them but I only have 15 minutes to write my Presidents letter. I love you! Travel safely, please and thank you.
 
Love,
ELder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment