New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aug. 15

Dear Family,

Dear Family,

I´m happy William had that experience to be out there in Provo.  It sounded like fun. My first week at BYU will be exactly one year ago in 2 weeks... That was a year ago!  Time goes by way too fast! That's sweet about James's scrimmage. Running the ball was what really sold me on playing football too. There is no feeling quite like it. He'll do really well. Paige got Mrs. K! Sweet! I hope she doesn't tell Paige any bad stories about me :X I wasn't the greatest student in her class but she is so nice!
It was great to hear from you this week about your trip, Mom!  I have to admit that I was a bit jealous!. 28 hours , that's good timing! A lot better than our 32 hours with a sick Paige and an äll-nighter"attitude haha.  Yeah, the trip sounds a lot more quieter than what I put you through. Sorry!  
 
Our week this week started out a little rough but ended up exploding with miracles. Poor Manu, I feel so bad for the guy.  He cannot go back to Nepal. He hasn't seen his wife or 2 kids in a year and his legalization expires in a few weeks and he is trying to figure out where to go next. He is ready to be baptized, he just needs to figure a few things out first. So in the meantime I;'m not going to write anything more about him until something happens. Please just keep him in your prayers. On the other hand, we set two new baptismal dates, found 7 new investigators , taught 23 lessons this week. God was leading us left and right. Between the 3 sets of missionaries here. We had 15 investigators at church on Sunday. We were super excited. My favorite miracle of the week was running into Paul. He is 21, Dutch, and super cool guy. He was totally interested in the Book of Mormon and is having us over for dinner tomorrow. His grandpa is a professor at Northwestern University in Illinois and Paul is preparing for a semester at Oxford University in England in a few weeks. I really learned how to trust the Lord this week. We pushed and pushed and did everything we possibly could to meet our goals and when things would start to turn sour, God stepped in. It was just so plain and evident so many times this week. I have never experienced anything like it before.  I hope all is well with you this week. Good luck at school!  Love you!
 
Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment