New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oct. 2, 2011



Dear Family,

It was so great to hear from you this week! And it was so great hearing from the prophets this week! :D Wow, Conference was absolutely incredible. Especially Elder Holland's talk. If James did not hear that talk, he better listen to it on the internet twice. He laid down the law! I really appreciated all the talks that I heard this weekend. It gave me so much insight into so many things. First off, I know how to improve my capacity to do missionary work!I also learned how to grow as an individual and apply the Atonement of Christ more in my life. I had so many personal questions answered and I feel so refreshed.  Ellen and Bram were both able to attend multiple sessions of conference. Ellen took 6 pages of notes. She is so wonderful. She wants to be baptized within the next two weeks.  One thing that struck me in conference was how the same scripture was quoted 3 different times.  Timothy 4:12 - Let no man despise thy youth. There is a reason it was quoted that many times and what I pulled from it is I need to be more dignified in my speech.  I try always to be dignified in my speech around everyone, but as soon as I get into the apartment, I should be doing the same. Thus, I have committed to not say "flip", or dawg", or other useless words".
This may be my last week in Amsterdam. I need to be honest, I am a bit nervous. I feel like this is my home! I have been here for a quarter of my mission. It will be weird moving to a new city. If you want anything from Amsterdam. Please let me know by my next e-mail. That will be my last preparation day here if I do get transferred.  Mom- I did pick up ornaments to send home. They are Delft wooden shoes with windmills painted on them. Everything you asked for in 1 :).
That was great to hear about NW vs. HH and BYU. I hope Riley Nelson starts for the rest of the season. He deserves it. I remember Logan Cunningham. He's a fast little bugger. David Alexander would be the one  to get on his nerves haha. He has a good skill of that.  Glad to hear that you are all doing well! A second temple in Provo will be sweet! Love you all! Oh the package came today! Thanks so much!

Love, Elder Schulte


 

No comments:

Post a Comment