New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/12/11



Dear Family,

Well, it was so good to hear from all of you this week!  As the days go by, it gets a little bit colder. Luckily, we haven't had any snow yet. This time last year, they had snow so maybe anytime now. I don't know how excited I am to work in the snow. I love working! Just don't have any experience with snow yet. Who knows, maybe it'll be fun.

This last week was really great. We were able to attend sacrament meeting in Brugge. It's a little branch with very friendly people.  The dialect is different from the dialect of Vlaams that they speak here in Gent. There was an American on a business trip and I did my best to translate for him.  The teacher spoke so incredibly fast! Holy smokes, it was difficult, haha!  We had some great appointments with families this week! I love families. We also had to run back up to Leiden (home of Armin Van Buuren- James might like to know) in the Netherlands for my companion to take care of legality issues. During that, I drove with an office elder to Amsterdam to pick up my birth certificate that City Hall was holding on to....

We had a great week as far as appointments.

Man, I'm so sad I couldn't see James without his wisdom teeth. That always makes for an interesting day, haha.

Christmas day, we will be at Family B for Lunch and after we will go to the Family G for Dinner. Looking forward to skyping with you!

From what I understand, Sinter Klaas is like our Christmas. They receive presents on December 6th? Gosh, I hope I'm right.  Downtown Gent, has all the little Christmas portable outdoor shops set up and they all sell Christmas related stuff. So pretty!

Hope you all have a wonderful week. Congrats Paige on making the Brattiest girl in the play! ;) serious though, congrats on getting the part, that's so cool :)   Wow, I'll be 20 in a few days. Thanks for the packages, they did arrive! have a great day. Love you all!

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment