New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Monday, January 16, 2012

1/9/12 Apeldoorn-- NEW ADDRESS

Dear Family,

My goodness, what another week. It's funny how each e-mail seems to be a bit stranger or more exciting each time.  This week was a bit tough for me. That was the hardest thing in the world to say "good bye"to Familie G. I love that family. But it's not really good bye because I plan on staying in very good touch with them. Getting their letters off today in fact! I had a great time working with Elder S. He's a stellar guy and will do wonders in this mission.  E. was baptized 3 days after I left. I was so happy to hear how it went and felt so glad to play a role in that. E. and I are both avid lifters and have very similar personalities so we connected very well. It was hard saying goodbye to him as well. He is a great man! I'm excited to send pictures. The Gent branch has made such a big impression on my heart. I will never forget that place. I felt like that's the city where I found out so much about myself and how I could best apply what I know to missionary work. I learned to follow the spirit, learned to act and not just sit and wait, and learned how to work my hardest to make things happen. All was possible because of God's mercy.
   Apeldoorn is a nice city. The ward here is very friendly and very willing to help. There are a lot of things going on here and I'm excited to play a role in the work.  I've realized how DIFFERENT Belgium and Nederland are from each other. Holy Cow! Two completely different cultures. That's been taking some adjusting too. Apeldoorn is very, very Dutch. Amsterdam was a big city so you had a taste of everything.  I'm excited to be here! I'm excited to work. The one thing I'm nervous about is learning how to drive manual in the car... I have been practicing however!  I love my mission. Holy cow, I cannot say it enough!  I feel like I am learning so much about life.
   Sorry to hear that the holiday break is over. I hope you all had a wonderful time! James - you are a stud. You can never go wrong doing the right thing. Paige - I love you and miss you! How did you like tin tin?
Tell William I said Hello and that I'm currently writing him a response to his letter! I loved his letter by the way!
I love you guys! Families are what it's all about. I'm blessed to have each of you. Have a great week!

New Address!  Love to hear from you guys!

Elder Michael D. Schulte
Wolwevershorst 62
7328 NV, Apeldoorn
Nederland


Love,
Elder Michael Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment