New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Thursday, April 19, 2012

4/9/12


Dear Family,

 I really enjoyed seeing the pictures that you were able to send. Charleston does seem like a wonderful place. I hope to make it out there someday.  I hope you all enjoyed your vacation! I was excited to hear that Easter was a fun time for the family as well. I bet William is excited to prepare for the upcoming trip. How far in the future is it?  The Chinese is coming along very well. I'm finally starting to form sentences of my own rather than just memorize phrases and sentences, haha.  The Lord has really helped me out, first with keeping my Dutch going and second, coming along with the Chinese.  I feel really blessed to have that opportunity. 
   The work here this past week was pretty slow. We worked really hard and found new people to teach.  The students are incredibly busy with finals and final assignments. It's been a miracle to even have a few minutes just to talk to them.  Eric and Vanessa are doing very well. We have an appointment set up for Friday. I'm really excited about this family.  The weekend was nice and Easter was kind of a long day to be honest. haha. UNfortunately, none of our investigators made it to church and we spent the rest of the day finding people who were not indoors. BUT, it was nonetheless Easter. The greatest holiday where we could celebrate the Savior's Resurrection. That is reason enough alone to be happy!  We are in a rebuilding period here in Apeldoorn. We are looking for those who are willing to put up collateral and work to know if it's true.  I know that if we are obedient and do our part to find those who are ready, we will be led to them.
   I was so shocked to hear that Drew is engaged! Holy smokes. If it's the same girl that I'm thinking about, then it would be Hannah Feeney.  Hannah Hansen... My goodness, congrats Drew! I'm not that old am I? Why are all my friends getting engaged?  This week, we'll have Zone Leader Council and also I'll get to see Jackie Rensen on Friday. I'm very excited to see the Rensen's again. Next week, we will be headed to the Temple with the Belgian Zone. Please keep us in your prayers as we work this week. I love you guys!

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment