New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Monday, May 14, 2012

5/13/12 Mother's Day


Dear Family,

Hello! Long time, no talk.  It was so great talking to all of you this past week. I think I was so excited about it that I forgot to wish Mom a "Happy Mother's Day!' Sorry about that... We were very busy yesterday and overbooked on appointments, sorry for signing on late :). Better to be busy than not! Holy cow, it was fun talking to all of you. You all look great and sound great. I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well in Kokomo. It was very fun hearing about what you are all up to. I cannot believe how much Paige has grown.
   I'm so excited about this new transfer. Elder Li and I hit the ground running this past week.  The first day together, we decided that we would talk to everyone and expect a miracle.  On Thursday, we set two baptismal dates: 1 with Saskia van Dam and Luke ( Chinese Student).  We did see many miracles this past week. We worked very hard and our complete trust is in the Lord. He is helping me to improve my Chinese and I'm having so much fun! I absolutely love missionary work. It's the coolest thing in the world to do. I could do this for the rest of forever if I had the funds. This next week, we will be giving the Zone Training. Usually, we conduct the meeting but this time around, we will be giving the training as well. President will be conducting interviews during the Training. We're super excited for that and praying that we may know what to share with the elders of our Zone.   It will be fun, and I will tell you about it as well.  We had Zone Leader Council this past week and it was great to see everyone again. The other elders are great and help keep each other fully motivated. We shared some great ideas with each other and working to see how to apply them to our zone.  This next week, we have many potential investigators that we will be meeting with and I just cannot say it enough about how excited I am.  Elder Li and I will see miracles! He is a great missionary and I really look up to him.  I read a great talk this last week about consecrating myself for the Lord. I don't want to be just an honorable missionary but a fully consecrated missionary.
  There is so much work here to be done! I will get those pictures off as soon as possible. Thanks again for all your support. James, Beat Tony Moses. Prove the City wrong!

We´ll be praying for you all. 
Love,
Elder Schulte 

No comments:

Post a Comment