New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 7, 2012


Dear Family,
 Thanks for the wonderful e-mail that you sent. It is so great to hear all of the things that are going on back in the States. Is Jue pretty cool? I love Chinese People.  In fact, my new companion is Chinese! Well, He's American but his parents are from Beijing. His name is Elder Li and he is AWESOME. We are basically the same person. He was a quarterback in High School, went to BYU and knows some of the friends that I had out West. He's a stud missionary and I'm super excited to work with him here in Apeldoorn. So yes, that would answer the big question. I'm staying in Apeldoorn for a 4th transfer (6months) :). I am super excited about it. I really love it here. How is Cody doing? It was neat to see the prom pictures. I hope they had fun! I think I've met Jessica once. I know her brother Chris. He was a good runner.
  I'm sorry to hear about Paige's illness. But I had to do a double take when I saw that Paige has a phone now? Holy Smokes...  My goodness, where does time go.  I'm on my 10th transfer, buh.  Did Grandma and Grandpa have a good time in Indiana? I need to write them a letter soon. Please tell all of my grandparents that I love them and thank them for the support!  
  I've been doing fine, haha. The (kidney) stones didn't slow me down a bit. We worked hard this week. I was really excited that Annie (from Vietnam) came to church this week. She used to come pretty often and then something scared her away. It was awesome to finally get her back. The other day, we also met this kid named Kelvin. He was walking on the other side of the street with his head phones but I had a feeling that we needed to talk to him. Turns out that he was super positive and accepted a Book of Mormon right away and we have an appointment this next week.  Little miracle that reminded me to always listen to the Spirit. That's so important.
   I have had a lot of fun this last transfer with Elder Schwartz. He's a good Elder. I learned a lot from him and I'm thankful for the chance that I had to serve with him. He'll be finishing his last 6 weeks of the mission, white-washing Breda. It's on the border of Nederland and Belgium.
  I am very excited for this upcoming transfer. We will see miracles left and right. We'll both work our tails off and see the Hand of the Lord in the work. I love my mission!  I had a dream the other night that I was standing in our driveway back in Indiana. In my dream, I looked around, smelled the familiar scent of home and thought about my mission and just cried. I'm so scared that when I come back that this will all feel just like it was a dream. A good reminder to kick it up a notch and use every minute wisely.
  Hope you are all doing well back home. Love you guys. Take care!

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment