New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Saturday, September 22, 2012

9/10/12


Dear Family,

We're at the end of another transfer. My goodness, time is going too fast. We received a call last night that Elder Ellis will be headed to Amsterdam as the new district leader. I will be staying here with Elder Bickham as a zone leader. Elder Bickham is from Iowa and a missionary machine. Probably the most diligent person that I have ever met. I am excited to work with him. I am sad to see Elder Ellis headed somewhere else. He has one more transfer (6 weeks) before he heads back home. This will be 13 out of 16 for me :(. I am excited for the miracles that we will see here in Rotterdam this next transfer.

I am glad to hear that William made it to Morocco safely. There are a TON of people here from Morocco. That will be a cool experience for him. I am excited to hear all about it.  Thanks for sending the pictures of Paige. Wow, she is growing up! 
 
Things are going really well here. The ward is making a lot of progress. There were some issues going on and we have been working with them a lot to get things cleared up. The investigators that we do have are making progress but we need more. We are going to step it up a few notches.

I'm really glad that you have had contact with the Frandsons. I was thinking about them this past week! I will try and write them a letter sometime. They played a HUGE part of my time in Young Men's at church. I will forever be grateful for their support.

We had Elder Patrick Kearon from the Quorum of the Seventy here with us in the mission and we had a zone leader council with him. He is a man from God. That man has something about him and it can't be anything but the Spirit. We had an incredible experience and my life was changed after conversing with him. I received some answers that I have been looking for for years.

In my personal studies, I have been studying about developing faith and hope and having a mighty change of heart. As I have been studying and applying what I have learned, I am feeling a difference in my daily life and dropping habits that I used to have more easily than in the past. 

Dad, I have talked to president and he is aware. . The letter was mailed from the elders working in the office and they had not heard about the change before it was mailed. Everything will work out.
Sorry that I have to keep it short this week. Hope you all have a great time! Love you!

Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment