New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Saturday, September 22, 2012

9/17/12


This week went by incredibly fast. It was very productive and the transfer went well.  Elder Bickham and I are both Zone Leaders. How it works is the companionship is the zone leader companionship. We both act as zone leaders. I don't know if that's how they always do it but ever since I have been out on my mission, that's how it is done. This is my 7th transfer as a zone leader. That is 10.5 months. Elder Bickham is a great companion. I've never met anyone more enthusiastic about the work. He's a great guy and works very hard.

The work here in Rotterdam is going well. We are teaching a man from Rwanda and he is preparing for baptism for next month. We have spent a lot of time on the street looking for opportunities to share the gospel with others. We are also teaching a Chinese student named Fei Pei. She is from Shanghai. She is super cool :) Our zone is doing really well! It is made up of 7 cities and every city has someone on schedule for baptism and 5 baptism should occur this month. We're super excited and things are really picking up around here!

Something I have been studying this week is how to increase faith and hope. In the past I have felt like reading and praying and going to church was helping me to gain more knowledge but as far as increasing faith, I haven't felt that growth that I have been needing. I have been studying super hard with a prayer in my heart and I figured something out! Pray always! Whenever I have a thought in my mind and I'm not preoccupied with something else. I just take a moment and pray in my mind. It has become a habit to just be praying all the day long. I have never felt the Spirit stronger in my life. I feel my faith and my hope growing. Just thought I'd share my insight with you! We had an experience that blew us both away this past week but I will have to save that story for another day. Hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you all!

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment