New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Monday, October 22, 2012

Oct. 1,2012


Dear Family,

Hello! My week was absolutely wonderful! It´s beginning to get a little chilly outside, but I like it! I received the absentee ballot request but have not yet received anything from the office. I mailed back the request the same day.  I am very glad that Paige wrote that letter. It will really mean a lot to her. Could she also write one to a little girl named Sky Winters and send it to me as soon as possible. it takes 6 days to get here and I only have a few weeks left here, I think. Thanks!

I am happy to hear that the visit from Grandma and Grandpa Bob went well! Please give them a big hug back and a big `I love you` back! Kokomo had an Oktoberfest? Cool. I hope it´s a little more under control than it is out here, haha.

It sounds like William is having the time of his life in Morocco. Some of the adventures that he is having just sound wild. Dad, do you still speak Spanish?  I´ve been curious about that for a while.

We did find a lot of people this week, and we´re looking to have a busy week coming up. We´ve decided to work more in the villages around Rotterdam. There are a lot of dutch families in those areas and we are looking for families to teach.

I apologize that I do not have too much to report on either. The zone is doing really well. There were two more baptisms yesterday. We are working as a mission to prepare the country for it´s next stake. We have a lot of work to do but hopefully in a year it can be accomplished. Please keep us in your prayers!

For the future, if you need any ideas of things to send, mac n cheese (just the cheese packs), cheese-it´s, beef jerky, chex mix, would be wonderful. I'm done with chocolate for awhile.

Love, Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment