New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10/22/12


Dear Family,

First off, Thank you so much for the pictures. My heart just about blew up. I love that place so much! A flood of memories comes through each time that I see pictures. They were really exciting to see. I am super glad to hear that everything went well for their trip. Dad, mom deserves the next trip. I am super stoked to hear that William has a calling in the branch and is also not going to Mauritania. I want to see him while he is still alive. Thanks for the e-mails that you sent. They were a lot of fun reading them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA LINDA!!!! :) I LOVE YOU!

Things are going super well here in Rotterdam. I have some news, however. I will be leaving Rotterdam :(.  I will be returning to Amsterdam! I'm getting a second chance! Woot! I received a call yesterday from President Robinson. I have been called as an Assistant to the President and will be serving with Elder Van Overbeek. I cannot tell you how excited I am to return. I'll be going back to the city where I first started and spent the first 6 months of my mission.  It will be hard to leave Rotterdam. I did a lot of "growing up" here.  I am ready for the challenge and am excited to work there. Elder Van Overbeek is a great example to me.  I loved working with Elder Bickham. He is the Man! My goodness, I will miss him a lot. I love working with good friends of mine. That's really who these guys are. Close friends.   I cannot keep this too long but just some quick info.
My address is: 
Elder Michael Schulte
Vogelkersoord 4
1112 ED, Diemen
Nederland

IMPORTANT!!!  Also my P-day is switching to Saturdays due to the assistants schedule. I will be e-mailing on Saturdays until otherwise.

Love you all!

Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment