New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/27/12


Dear Family,

I hope you were able to see my e-mail from this past Monday. My P-days will now be on Saturday. Hope to hear from you this next week!  This past week was nuts. First off, returning back to Amsterdam is super weird but very exciting. The first 6 months of my mission was here!  On Wednesday, I first arrived to Leiden where Elder Van Overbeek and I were to help the departing missionaries get all of their papers in order, and help them transport to the mission home and then to the airport. It was really weird seeing some of my best friends head home. Especially when we went inside the airport to help them check in and greet some of the families that came to pick their missionaries up. BUT I did fine!  Haha, I'm not ready to come home. Maybe in about 2 years , then I will be ready to return.  By Thursday around noon we were able to come to Amsterdam to work. I was greeted in Amsterdam  first by our cute little 5 year old neighbor who flipped me off from his window and then stuck his tongue out at me.  I thought you would like to hear about that, haha. It was good to see many familiar faces from the last time that I was here. We have a good solid group of people that we are teaching.  I am really excited to be back. I love this work so much!

I am really excited to work with President and Sister Robinson. They are wonderful people. They are super funny, super hard working and just awesome, awesome people. I know that they are truly a Godsend.  There are a lot of big plans for the mission. Big things are happening here. We are seeing miracles every single day and the church is growing here in The Belgium/ Netherlands area.

My new companion is Elder Van Overbeek. HE IS THE MAN! We were buddies in the MTC and now I get to work with him! He is a solid guy. Just super hardworking and is passionate about what he does. I know that he will be a great help in making this companionship motivated. He is from California and did a semester out at BYU at the same time I was there. We know a few of the same people. I feel so blessed. I am serving with friends and not just companions.

Hope you all have a great week.  Love you all!

Love,
Elder Schulte 

No comments:

Post a Comment