New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Sunday, December 16, 2012

11/26/12


Dear Family,

Hey! Sorry it has taken me so long to email back. And I have to apologize, I have to keep this really short. I don't think I have ever been so busy in my entire life. Miracles out the wazoo this past week.

We went to Emmen this past week and spent the night. Found out that they had no extra mattresses so we slept on the hardwood floor. I felt like a man, haha. We then woke up at 5:30 and raced back home to Amsterdam where I picked up Elder Larson from the train station. We traveled together to the temple where we met up with the Gent crew. I cannot tell you how special it was to see the G's. I love that family so much. They mean so much to me. It was such a blessing to see so many familiar faces. President Van Hees and his wife were there along with a few others who I feel close to. It was an experience that I will never forget. Family G will be returning to the temple this next weekend to be sealed to their two children. We then raced back to Amsterdam where Elder Van Overbeek and I joined the zone leaders in training the ward mission leaders and assisting the high councilmen and stake presidency in their meetings. It was a busy weekend. Throughout the week, we worked in various cities and a little bit in our own. M, one of our friends who has been coming to church is doing wonderfully. She came to church for her 3rd time and absolutely loved it. Dad, I sincerely apologize that I couldn't get a cool picture for you. I haven't had time and when I did have time, my camera has been failing. I'll put in new batteries and the camera sucks them dry in a day even if it's turned off. I don't know what's wrong. 19th of March has been approved so I hope you received the confirmation. I am super excited about it. S in Apeldoorn is doing well so she will be going through the temple on March 16th. It's so great to be a missionary :).

Love you all,

Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment