New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Sunday, December 16, 2012

12/15/12


Dear Mom,

I am excited to hear about Dad's adventures in Morocco. I cannot wait to hear about William's experiences there as well. I bet that is something he'll never forget. For Christmas, the Tensmeyer family has invited us to skype from their computer. They are a young American couple from Cincy, Ohio. David Tensmeyer lived/took the Arabic program in Jordan for a summer. I'm sure he and William will enjoy talking during our skype call. That was really neat to read about Elder Holland going to Rabat!

Before I go further, Holy Smokes! Paige looks so old! She looks about 15 or 16 in the Christmas picture. That just blew me out of the water. And James has sideburns? He's become a man ;). I really enjoy seeing pictures of the family. Thanks for sending those.  I am very sorry to hear about Brother Rogers. That guy is super cool. I loved hearing his John Wayne stories when I went to go visit him now and then. I am very happy that James had that opportunity to get to know him so well. I hope James is keeping a journal.

 We have had an excellent week. We have had to rebuild our teaching pool. If people don't keep commitments, then we have to search for those willing to keep them. But we met with an inactive woman who wants to come back and she has three kids who have not been baptized yet. We set a goal for 13 January 2013. We also met this wonderful lady from Ecuador who has family in the church and wants to know more about it. 

Today, Elder van Rij and I must send my favorite two Brazilians back home. They are finished with their missions. I love these two elders! They have done a lot of wonderful work. Mom, I'm turning 21 next week :(. I can still be a kid right? My goodness, time goes by so fast. The packages came, thank you! Sister Pankratz at the mission office won't let me take them yet. I will get them this next week. Thanks for everything mom. I am excited to talk to you in two weeks!  I received my two months notice letter. That freaked me out a little bit. Luckily, I still have another 30 days on top of that. I wish time would freeze while we all worked. Well, Mom I love you! You're the best. Punch James in the arm for me, and give Paige a hug for me. Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment