New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Saturday, February 9, 2013

12/22/12


Dear Family,

I want a Moroccan Tree goat. There is still time before Christmas! Feel free to send one :).  It was great receiving your e-mail this week. I really enjoyed reading it! Before I go any further, I need to send you the skype adresses: you can use either ... or... I will let you know on Monday, what times are best. Please send those requests ASAP.  We had a great week this past week. This was my first time leading a Zone conference as opposed to a zone training. President had us also present a portion of the material to share with the other missionaries. It was great and Elder van Rij and I had a lot of fun doing that. Because we spend so much time in the car, I have really come to learn how to do missionary work in traffic! Stand still traffic is the perfect opportunity to knock on the window of another car and hand them a pass along card or a free dvd. You get really antsy if you sit and do nothing for long periods of time. Despite all of the traveling, we really were able to accomplish a lot. We are teaching a family right now and they are making great progress. They are excited to come to the Christmas service tomorrow.  We also had a very special experience in visiting with an inactive member. It was probably one of the most powerful experiences I have had concerning visiting someone who really needs us and we really need him. The presence of the Spirit was there and everyone could feel it. I know that the gospel is true because of experiences like this. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. I love my mission, guys. The lessons I have learned here are embedded into my soul. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be here. The most wicked city in the world is becoming one of the most sacred place for me. That may sound weird but I have had so many experiences here that have changed my life, that it is a very special place for me. The Lord is busy with His children here in Amsterdam.
   I am excited to speak with you on Tuesday. I am exited to hear about Morocco, School, Theater, Mom's adventures in class, and dad's adventures in general. I'll try the best I can to have some things prepared to share with you too so it isn't so scattered, haha. We have 45 minutes this time around.  Love you guys, tot Dinsdag!

No comments:

Post a Comment