New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Saturday, February 9, 2013

12/29/12


Dear Family,

It was great talking to you this past week! It's weird how easy it is to just sign on, say "hi," and then sign off. It went so quickly! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I don't know if you had a chance to peek into the Liahona/ Ensign article that Elder Holland wrote for the December issue. He wrote about Christmas as a missionary. I love Christmas as a missionary. There is nothing like it. The members here took great care of us. We are so blessed to have friends wherever we go throughout the world. That's something I love about the gospel. Christ brings brothers and sisters together, whether they know each other or not!

We had a great week this past week. We met with a few new friends of ours and so we're back in business after the holidays! Well their holidays, we work straight through :). We have a baptismal service planned for 13 January 2013 for R and S. Please pray for them! We are eating roti with them tonight. Roti is probably my new all time favorite dish. It really blows me away with how apparent it is that the Lord is working with people every single day. I find it a bummer that sometimes as people we are just too busy to realize that. We also had a very powerful lesson about the Book of Mormon with another friend of ours. How blessed we are to have The Book of Mormon as another witness of Jesus Christ alongside of the The Holy Bible. These books have blessed my life and have helped me to come closer to my Savior.

It was really weird thinking about school a few nights ago. I called Elder van de Graaff to figure out what his plans were. I'll let you know as soon as we come up with something.  I don't like thinking about this kind of stuff.  Thanks for your e-mails. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week. 
Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment