New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Saturday, February 9, 2013

1/5/13


Dear Family,

Thanks for the e-mail that you sent this past week. It's been a long week here as well. Not in the sense that it dragged out forever but in the sense that so much has happened that Monday feels like a year ago.

This past Monday was New Years. For the first half of the day we did office work. Around 16.30 we were confined to our apartment. With all of the fire works going off, it felt like World war 3. I have never seen anything like it... It was louder than any concert I have ever been to and the sky literally looked like one giant strobe light. 

We are working very hard here in Amsterdam. We will be having a baptismal service this next week for 3 people and we are super excited for them! ( I cannot put names in my e-mails for the blog anymore. For safety of people) We also committed two more people to baptism this week for the month of February. We are seeing a lot of miracles. I am thankful to the Lord to be here.

I am glad that Ron Rodgers service went well. That is good to hear. How is his family doing? Yes I got the package from Grandma and Grandpa B. I will get them a thank you card off asap. Please let them know thank you ahead of time for me? 

Love you guys, I have to go!

groetjes,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment