New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Sunday, March 10, 2013

2/23 Den Helder


Dear Family,

Sorry I have to make this e-mail quick. We have to catch a train headed to Haarlem and this is the only time we could e-mail.  Things are going very well here! I love this new city and am excited to get things cooking. My companion is Elder Giles. He is from West Jordan, Utah and reminds me a lot of Elder Bickham, one of my former companions. We don't have a lot of similarities but we both work hard and like missionary work! Haha. We get along great :). This city hasn't had missionaries in 6 years actually. We are starting completely from scratch. I have always wanted to do something like this and now I get to!  It's a rugged fisherman's town right next to the North Sea. It is FREEZING!!! I thought I knew what cold was haha. Everyone here is used to it so we are still able to talk to a lot of people on the street. We have had a few miracles already! We are planning on a baptism for David for 30 March. A week after I leave. He's a good guy. His family are members and he has finally decided to take the step. We have set up a few appointments for the following week.  I am stoked to hear that James will be out at the Y.  We'll still be at the same school! Cool beans :D. I'm going to marry the first girl he falls in love with at BYU during his mission ;).

For the next few weeks, my goal is to give Elder Giles the best start to his mission possible along with kickstarting the branch here. Elder Giles and I announced to the branch that by this time next year the branch attendance will be doubled. People are excited and we're willing to step it up. I love you guys. Hope that all is well. Talk to you next week.

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment