New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Sunday, March 10, 2013

2/17 Borrowed Time


Dear Family,

The system was down this past Saturday. Sorry! I will have to make this short as this is probably our busiest office day yet. Some important things to let you in on. I am leaving Amsterdam :). I loved working here. I have spent over half my mission here!  The Lord has one last job for me before I head back and I am ready to rise up to the challenge. There is a city called Den Helder. It has not had a pair of missionaries for the past 4 years and is a teeny little branch. I will be opening up the city and training a new missionary fresh off the plane. I am super excited! It's been a dream of mine to open a new city and on top of that, I GET TO TRAIN AGAIN! That's the best calling in the world. I get to help an elder start off his mission. It's pretty far from other cities that have elders so we will be dropped off and then it's up to us to build from the ground up. I love a good challenge ;). A normal transfer is 6 weeks long but I'll have to pack in the training in 4.  This next P-day will be my last one on Saturday. Then I will be returning to Mondays AFTER that point. Guys, this is exactly what I wished for, haha. I'm going out guns a blazin'! I'll fill you in about my companion next week. Thanks for your e-mails and thanks for your prayers. I'll send some photos.

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment