New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2/21/12



Dear Family,

Time goes by way too fast. I wish it would slow down a little! I guess it's not a secret anymore. I'm working hard it's slowly, very slowly coming haha. You don't have to cut chunks out anymore. (Beth- here is the explanation- the emails home have been chopped up because Michael asked me to omit the part where he told us that Pres. Brubaker asked him to learn Mandarin in his spare time :)  This meant that any reference to learning Chinese had to be cut because he wanted it to be a surprise. There are quite a few Chinese speaking young adult students that he is working with and it is important that they can communicate so he can teach and interview. Sis Brubaker made a reference to it on her blog so I told him the secret is already out and it would make it much easier to post his letters on this blog if I didn't have to cut things out.) That probably was an important detail to leave out. Max is a great friend of mine. I love that guy! Sister Fairclough also knows James Fuller, the husband of Megan Monn. Small world, eh? Wow, Sam is in the military? That's sweet. He would totally fit in well there. Congrats Paige on the awesome science fair project and for making the magazine! How is the play going?
   Elder Crittenden is a great missionary. He just finished serving as the assistant to the president last transfer. Really hard worker and very smart.   Mom, I loved your paragraph about the toys. That's so cool! I'm excited to see how things turn out.  Please keep me updated :)
  Dad, please tell your friends that I say, "hello!" We have a missionary here from Budapest. When I speak with her it reminds me of Hungary. Love that place.
   The week was great! My new companion is Elder Schwartz. He is so funny. I'm so excited to be working with him. As soon as he came in, we went straight to work.  We ended up with a stellar week and some pretty major miracles.  God has really blessed us.  I guess this is kind of a shorter e-mail this week.  We went to Amersfoort for church this week. It was neat to go there. A lot of really good things going on out there.  Today we are doing a deep deep clean of the apartment.  Could you let William know that I have a letter coming for him? I wrote it last Monday but didn't put it in the mail until today ;X.  Love you guys. Hope all is well! Give the "groetjes" to Familie Geens for me and tell them that I love them!  Please do the same to Nana, Grandma and Grandpa Webb, and Grandma and Grandpa Buckwalter.

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment