New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Monday, February 27, 2012

2/27/12


Dear Family,

I loved the e-mails this week! What a great way to start off this next week. I absolutely love it here in Apeldoorn! Love the work, love the people, love it all. Being a missionary is so stinking cool. James, I was super excited to hear about your week and Paige, your e- magazine letter was awesome! So proud of all of you.  Dad, I was super pumped to hear you had a great time with your friends from Hungary. I hope they enjoyed their stay. I hope William did well on his tests.

Our week was super great! Actually it was one of my favorite weeks ever.  We were packed with appointments, we had 15 student investigators at the young adult activity.  We had a rocking Vietnamese dinner appointment with 5 Vietnamese students. They were so funny and just awesome people. I'll send pictures soon. Also on Thursday, I conducted my first Zone Training. I was pretty nervous, but I always get nervous about things. It went very well.

My Dutch is coming along very nicely. I'm feeling very confident in it and my Chinese is coming slowly. I set up an appointment over the phone, half in Chinese and half in English. He said my Chinese was good, but that was probably to make me feel better about myself, haha. Tough language, I'll tell you what. Sissi is doing very well. She's excited for her baptism on the 11th of March. 

My companion, Elder Schwartz, is hilarious. I love that guy! I'm getting a lot of driving practice with the stick shift while he's waiting on his license being renewed. We work very well together. It's easy and fun to do the work when you have the same mind set and can still joke around with each other at the appropriate time. We're still figuring out what our responsibilities are because we are both new at this, yet we're still alive.

I would love to hear how Tony's farewell is! I'm so excited for him! I hope I can speak with him after his mission in Mandarin :) That would be neat! He's my hero.

Sorry I need to keep it short. I guess my president's letter took a bit of time. Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment