New address: Send letters here:



Elder Michael Schulte

Vogelkersoord 4

1112 ED, Diemen

Nederland




Mission Home Address: Send packages here!

Make sure to address it like this:


Belgium/Netherlands Mission

Elder Michael Schulte

Schipholweg 66

2316 XE, Leiden

The Netherlands

Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time
On February 20, 2013 we sent another AP back out to train and work in the field before he finishes his two years. We love you Elder Schulte and wish you the very best in Den Helder with your new companion Elder Giles. Elder Schulte, Sister Robinson, President Robinson, Elder Van Rij

Monday, March 5, 2012

3/5/12


Dear Family,

I had a great week :) It was another week for the books. Lots of success, lots of appointments, lots of miracles!  I'm so excited for Brother Geens! He has the leadership qualities for any position. Please tell them "Gefeliciteered!" for me and tell them I will write them soon and thank them for the letters!

I'm sorry to hear about Julie. I hope that Chris is doing okay. Please send my love to him. How is everyone else doing? Are they doing okay?

Paige! Congratulations on a fantastic performance! Way to go!  I bet you did a really good job. Keep those lines memorized because I'm going to make you do it over again in a year :).

Our investigators, oh boy. Well first, the Chinese is going very well. Luckily, I'm not learning any Vietnamese. I'm not too sure how long I will be here but I hope I stay for awhile. I like it here!  The Vietnamese students are awesome. We are teaching Eric, Ross, Roger, Annie, Eric 2.0, Vanessa, Paris, and Han. Those are their western names. For the Chinese, we are teaching Lu Wen, Yu Hui, Rou Yu, and Suqin. They are so cool! Lu Wen will be baptized next week. She's inviting lots of friends and it will be super great. The week before is always the toughest though. Please pray for her. Eric has a Nikon D-7000 and loves photography. Ross plays metal guitar, we get along well :P. Roger, is a super humble guy. The Chinese all love basketball.  We are teaching people from all over. We have Dutch investigators, Russian investigators, Spanish, Asian, we speak a lot of English as well as Dutch.
It's so interesting to work with so many different cultures. You get a new perspective on life and all of a sudden your world is not just "Kokomo, Indiana" anymore. I love the Dutch people, I love our ward. My goodness, I love my mission. I had some really interesting experiences this week concerning the spirit that are very sacred to me. Things I will definitely remember forever.

I hope that you all had a great week! I heard about the tornadoes, apparently it made the news over here. I hope everything is okay. Congrats mom on being "legit" haha.

Tot Ziens!

Love,
Elder Schulte

No comments:

Post a Comment